Monday, April 30, 2012

Earth Shattering....what?

Well, I can't honestly tell you why I am awake and moving around at 2:30 in the morning.  I can tell you that I had an awesome night Saturday! Kyle and I went to this little bar by my house.  It's a quiet little country bar.. Nothing too big, a couple pool tables, dart board.. bands on Friday and Saturdays (in the larger portion, we stuck to the small one!) Anyway, My blind date showed up, he was nice... ok.. Not really. I was actually pretty disappointed. I mean he's a decent looking guy. But from the minute he got there he started bitching about the cost of beer... it's 25 cents MORE than what he pays at his bar... Really dude? Thats why you don't drink Bud Light Platinum anyway! I stick to my Smirnoff Ice...  and my Goldshlogger shot.. he was ok for some decent conversation- although I can honestly say I wasn't thrilled with him. He didn't stay long, I can't help but think he was intimidated by Kyle... Lol!!! I think that is hilarious.. Kyle can be a hard ass yes, but he wont make a move without me saying so. He finished his beer, and told me he had to get up early so he had to get going.. in fact, he even told me "I swear I am not blowing you off" Not sure if I was able to pick up my jaw off the floor and recover in time... Really? In my experience, and please, correct me if I am wrong.. But "I swear I am not blowing you off" is right up there along with "It's not you, it's me" and all those other bull shit lines. I looked at Kyle after he left and I burst out laughing. I couldn't help it!! I mean really!!! So anyway, Courtney the Bartender (She's awesome, best bartender EVER!!) Came over to me when Kyle walked away, asking who the dude was. I told her it was my blind date, she looked at me and goes "but I thought you and Kyle were a thing!?" Once more my jaw hit the bar... huh? "noooo" I told her he was my roomate and my best friend. She just shook her head, and tried to talk me into dating Kyle... haha. I used his age as a reason, he is 6 years younger than me. She laughed and said she is dating a younger guy. She said its the best thing shes ever done. Yeah.. No.

Fast Forward: Courtney and I were talking and showing off pictures to each other. Me with the kids, her with her boyfriend. It was pretty good. Then this old guy comes out, looks at me and says.."Where ya been I was waiting on you to come back so you can dance with me!" EEK! I just laughed, shook my head and said I can't dance. EVERYONE in the bar called Bull shit on me! Even people who don't know me! wtf! So then this girl comes in selling roses and I told the old guy to buy a rose for his girl. He laughed and said no! Then he bought one for me! LOL.  It was a pretty blue rose! I was surprised and he said "Now you gotta dance with me" I rolled my eyes and went for it. Out on the dance floor, the guy was shaking his ass at me! I almost died laughing.  Kyle was watching and laughing. After the dance I told him I had to go and hauled ass outta there.

Sunday I woke up in a fantastic mood. Not sure why, but I did. Started cleaning without any coffee! For dinner I made some fantastic Crab and Shrimp Fried rice. It was beautifully yummy, and yes, I meant beautifully. Kyle loved it. Kids got home from their dad's and I gave them all baths... then it was bedtime.  I had been ignoring the pain in my breast all day.. I kept thinking maybe the string from the stitch was getting caught on my bra or something.. I went to take my bra off and it was definetly red...  all the way up. Lovely. The pain is still there.. and since I cant stand medicine, I refuse to take any. The area is a little warm to the touch. So Tomorrow I am planning on calling the doctors office and talking to her about it. I also think one of the steristrips is caught in the incision...  Which will hurt like hell when they go to pull it out! eek!

Currently as I am writing this I am listening to the dryer turning, and the radio going. Oh, Did I mention by chance that I am out of ciggarettes? I am trying really hard to keep from flipping out about it... Really I am.. Cant wait til morning though! I have been tossing the idea around my head about quitting, but I honestly don't think I am ready yet... But we will see...  If I do, you will be the first to know! Ta-ta for now everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment