Sunday, June 24, 2012

Update: ACV and other things I have learned!

Holy cow! (No there is actually not a holy cow anywhere in the vincity.. that I know of, its just a phrase people, just a phrase.) I have been pleasently surprised to learn that ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar, check out my last post if you need clarification to what on earth I am talking about!!) Really is a cure-all. That terriblely painful UTI that I had?  Completely gone. No more problems. I took it roughly 3 times a day in the V8 Mixture, adding a little lemon juice each time = no pain, and completely gone.  I am impressed.  So over the past week I have been doing tons of research on ACV and it's curing properties.

ACV has been around since 400BC. Originally found for curing different ailments in the body. Okay, great. History is awesome, it really is but what we really want to know is WHAT can vinegar do right? Here is a short list:

  • Cure UTI's (I am proof to this!)
  • help manage Diabetes
  • weight loss
  • Cures Acid Reflux
  • helps in the beautify department: hair, nails, skin etc.
  • helps to make warts disappear
  • Helps with hot flashes
  • gets rid of fleas, ticks on animals
  • Helps animals skin conditions, 
ETC ETC ETC!!!


That's alot, but there is so much more, of course I am sure you know that you can clean with Vinegar right? If you didn't, you do now.  Right now, I have 2 spaghetti jars filled with Orange peels and White vinegar.  You're supposed to leave them for 10 days, which I have done, and its supposed to make an excellent cleaner... Which is does! It also smells so much better than the cleaners you get at the store, it's non toxic to children and pets but it is toxic to that nasty bacteria like E Coli and such.  Not to mention that it saves me a ton of money! I go through cleaners like crazy, usually I end up spending around 20 dollars a month on cleaners, But a big huge bottle of White Vinegar is only 3 dollars at walmart, and then you have the oranges, which I buy anyway for the kids. It works out perfectly!

I have been on a mission to find ways to save money. One of those ways is to make my own detergents, cleaners, etc. So in the next few blog posts I will be doing just that! Hope you all have a great week!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment